How to find your post card year and spark that memory
The postcard section of the website is forever changing and showing more each month. Below is a small menu that works on all devices. All you need to do is simply use the arrows to search through the options and click on the one you want to view more about. When you have chosen, a section will be shown below and this will remain in place if you wish to see others.
Thank you for wanting to share this page with your friends and family :) To share this on your MeWe page, all you need to do is click on the logo below. Thank you once again for sharing my page as I do hope it will bring joy to another.
Postcards are an amazing item has it host three key areas,
1. The Memory: Viewing the memory from the camper/guest stay at the brand we all love. It's truly an honour to be able to see and read that moment in time.
2. The photo: The postcard also freezes a moment in time at Butlin's, giving us all a chance to see this wonderful location in a different year.
3. Lastly the stamp: I love this area of the postcard as it shows you how much has changed over the years with prices and gives an indication of the currency format at the time.
So why the watermark, Scanned from Mark Banks Collections?
There are two reasons for placing this on each postcard shown.
1. Unfortunately, there are some people who copy the image and try to sell it on certain sites as a "genuine photo". I have seen one postcard that I purchased for 50p being resold on a well-known site for £5 on a paper printout as genuine, which it is not as it's a copy. This is wrong towards the publisher and to Butlin's in my opinion. By placing a watermark, it makes it a little bit harder to copy as it will mean it will be shown.
2. It's also respectful to the publisher to have this and give credit to them on the page. This is why you see the publishers name at the bottom of each with a reference number.
I am sorry if you do not agree with the above as these are my terms on the website, which I believe to be a small request. I am extremely thankful to the publisher for allowing us to see these moments of time at Butlins, without you, we would be stuck with options to help spark that memory and smile.
Thank you so very much for considering a donation towards the running cost of the website, I am very grateful and your donation helps a great deal. Please use the link below to use Paypal and thank you once again, its really nice of you to do this.